Anyone in the US area code 301 vicinity?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Anyone in the US area code 301 vicinity?
From: John Worthy <jworthy@pcug.org.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 18:53:41 +1000
Hi listers

Sorry for using the list for this purpose but if there is anyone in the 301
area can you help me please?  I am trying to contact a company called
Intensity which has this area code.  They have a web site at
www.intensity.com which gives a contact number at 301 937 1349.  I've
trying ringing this number (allowing for time differences) - no answer,
have emailed - no answer and have faxed - still no answer.  Question is if
this company still exists what is its correct number.  If not then I'll
look elsewhere. Oh yes, the reason I'm trying to contact them is because it
is my son'e birthday real soon and he wants something he has seen on their
web site.

TIA

John