FREE TR3A chassis, tach, speedo, etc...Connecticut area

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FREE TR3A chassis, tach, speedo, etc...Connecticut area
From: Gbouff@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 08:18:04 EDT
Dear listers,
Seeing as no one has taken up my offer to trade the above for a tranny with a
commision #50000 or higher, I am offering the donor car free.  The catch is
that whoever wants any parts that are on the car, must remove all of the car
from my property.  I hope that someone takes up my offer, as it will be sent
to the bone yard if I don't get any takers.

The chassis is rusted but appears solid, as I have tried but have been unable
to poke a screwdriver through it in various places.  The scuttle is solid with
little rust and no rot, the same goes for the inner front fender wells and
most of the fire wall. The floors, sills, and pillars are shot. It has all of
the original instruments, though I don't think that the voltage or pressure
gages are functional, as there is also a set of redundant gages mounted on the
glove box.

It has two wire wheels on the rear and disc wheels in the front,all of the
steering mechanism is missing. I have removed for my use, the wings,apron,
doors, and hood.

This car is a LATE TR3A with a commision number in the 60000 range, and I have
the title.

I will be here until early Sunday, but then I have to go away on business and
won't be back until Thursday Oct. 29.  So if you respond to this, I may not
get back to you until late in the week.

Regards,
Gary Bouffard
TS 58399