TR6/TR4AIRS

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6/TR4AIRS
From: "Jack R. Clark" <drjclark@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 21:02:42 -0600
Listers,

I am experiencing some unusual sounds coming from the rear end of my '74
TR6 and I fear that some rear end work is in the future. I have a '69 TR4A
IRS with a worthless body, but usable mechanics.

Are the rear axles, and differential interchangable between the '6 and'4?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the differentials, you simply replace the
rear cover and gasket. If this is the case it sure would save me some money.

It would help to know before I crawl under this thing and fight off all the
spiders and wasps!

Thanks again,

Jack