Re: VTR Photo (fwd)

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: VTR Photo (fwd)
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 11:57:59 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Andrew Mace wrote:

> Guys, FYI. Forward to your organizers as you see fit.
>
> --Andy

Speaking of which, has anyone recieved a panorama picture from VTR '98??
I recall having purchased one - but as of this date, I have not recieved
anything... I would have probably forgot about this if I had not got this
note from Andy...

So - anybody got a panorama shot from VTR '98 yet???

regards,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |