Re: Tonneau Mods for Roll Bar

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau Mods for Roll Bar
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:57:56 -0800
Cc: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Joe,
        How about both to Malcom for his FAQ ? (Or put it on your own site
and send us a link. Right now, I'm without roll bar or tonneau, but both are
on my wish list.

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com
I love foggy mornings... It's like getting a hundred horsepower for free!