LeMans Spitfire Pictures

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: LeMans Spitfire Pictures
From: Francois <francois@amicale.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 22:19:51 +0100
Joe Curry wrote :
>>>A short time ago Somebody wrote asking for a source of pictures of
LeMans Spitfires [...]  I scanned some photos of ADU-4B that Scott Barr
took at Laguna Seca this summer.  If anybody wants to see them, please send
me a
message and I'll copy all of you at one time.

Joe,
Why don't you put them on the web, on your site ?

I also have some ADU period pictures on the site of the Amicale Spitfire
(the French Spitfire Club). Please clik on "photos" then "ADU". If you need
some web space ... ;-)
http://spitfire.amicale.com

..Amicalement..
François Demont