TR250 Radiator Duct

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR250 Radiator Duct
From: Tomislav Marincic <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 09:29:07 -0500
Cc: Paul Barlow <paul_barlow@bctransit.com>
        Paul,

        You may already be aware of this, but the TR250 did not
originally have a radiator duct. It came stock with just a pair of
fiberboard "wings" on either side of the radiator, and there's even
some indication that a few cars left the factory without those. If you're
modding the engine or live in a very hot climate you can easily retrofit
a TR6 duct, but most TR250's seem to run OK without one.

        Best Regards,

        Tom Marincic
        CD3574L

"I am looking for the drawings for the radiator ducts that are available.
I would like to make one out of stainless steel but I need the drawings
or something so that the bends can be correct. Can anyone help. I know
that Victoria British Ltd. has one made from ABS plastic. Any help would
be grateful.

Paul Barlow
68 TR250 CD 5470LO"