"Honey-do's"

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "Honey-do's"
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 00:18:29 EST
Folks,  please bear with me.  I have returned from 3 years away from home and
now have many of the subject (honey-do) above.  Worked ten hours today on
porch fans and lights, and front of house lights.  I am falling behind on my
Mail!  But I will catch up.

And CT 33118L was "kneeling" at the right front this morning -after a great
time to and from Ocala for the VTR SE Regional (Professor Higgins was right
-"after a triumph  at the ball ...").

Excuses to you ladies of the list, but after 32 years of marriage - met my
wife, Michele, on the way to pick up CT33118L - I'm entitled to make that
statement.  So the car is demanding attention -new tube and tire repair
tomorrow - just what I needed!   Now you know why I call my car "she".  :-).
Cheers.

Art Kelly