Re: FW: be careful what you wish for!

To: musson@satie.arts.usf.edu
Subject: Re: FW: be careful what you wish for!
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:05:33 -0600
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Whoops, I can see everyone is getting the wrong impression of me!  I'm
just doing my civic duty and trying to ensure these cars don't end up at the
crushers.

> > Careful Larry - You might become infected with the Kahler Syndrome
> > :^).
> >
> > Carl

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964  Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1961 TR4                   CT288L (OD)
1966 TR4A                (Parts Car)
1959 TR3A  (2)          (Two to make one?)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108