perfect people

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: perfect people
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:48:14 -0800
Cc: `@smtp1.erols.com
Now if'n we were all so well edjucated, and so well spoken, and just
generally thought to be one level-up, then what's we doin drivn these
little fureign cars, chattin on the fureign list, and a fixn what ain't
even broke, remember if'n it ain't broke don't fix it, just keep askn
questions. Yer'r nevr to old to enjoy yer childhood and speak too if'n
thats what yer want. Ye see it's my soap and dam'it I'll wash it anyway I
cares two. Think of that poor unedjucated fellow in Napa Valley, Calf.
stompping on them grapes to makes that "Gallo" that you alreadys had two
dam much of's.  Keep-it up James any damm way you care two !!!   "FT"