FS: Dual Line Spitifre MC

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS: Dual Line Spitifre MC
From: Terry Thompson <terry_t@access.digex.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 12:45:28 -0500 (EST)
I just replaced my brake MC the other day. There was air getting pumped
into the front lines due to the rubber seals being bad.
Rather than brave the chance that I would screw-up installing some new
seals in my daily driver, I opted for a new M/C. So, if anyone would like
to hazard the
attempt at putting new seals in the master cylinder, I'm selling it off
for $50 obo + shipping (COD). (a new seal kit should cost about $20). It's
a girling, with no rust (but it's dark grey and doesn't have that shiney
gold coating the new one I just purchased has, which cost me $240.00).
But it comes with a perfectly good  plastic reservoir, cap, and hitch pins
(minus the hitch pin locking clips.)

Terry Thompson
'76 Spitfire
Maryland, U.S.A.