Windshield Stick-ons in Massachusetts

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Windshield Stick-ons in Massachusetts
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:53:53 -0500
Thanks to everyone who replied to my query about my putting a List stick-on
in my windscreen.

Here's the consensus:

Nobody knows whether it's legal or not!  But in this state with all the bad
drivers, just don't worry about it.  There are lots of worse things to
worry about while driving in Massachusetts.  I agree.

Yes, it's actually legal here in some areas to zip down the breakdown lane.
 You talk about cell phones and using a laptop while driving?  During my
many years of commuting up and down US 95, I have seen people reading the
paper while doing 65 and tailgating, shaving while driving, and I even saw
a guy playing the harmonica while driving once.  IMHO, Massachusetts
drivers are the worst drivers in the US.  (I can say that after living here
most of my life, because I've driven all over the country and have seen the
difference.)  They cut you off, use no directional signals, are all over
the road, and tailgate like crazy.  Two years ago I got rear-ended by a guy
going 45 mph when I and all the cars in front of me were stopped due to a
traffic jam.  Lucky I wasn't in the LBC.

Sumner Weisman
Fortunate Massachusetts Driver -- Still Alive!
62 TR3B