Skirted thermostats (was: British Motor Cars, Ltd.)

To: kengano@advant.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Skirted thermostats (was: British Motor Cars, Ltd.)
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 16:08:21 EST
In a message dated 98-11-02 00:32:56 EST, kengano@advant.com writes:

> It was all the poster last week suggested.  On large room filled with
>  NOS parts and a second stacked to the ceiling with used parts.  Many
>  things I haven't seen elsewhere, including the infamous skirted
>  thermostats, new hard top rear windows, bullet nose starters (lot's of
>  them) a repo radio enclosure for TR3 and more stuff I couldn't even
>  begin to identify.

Ken, I called him last night.  He wants 40 bucks for the skirted thermostat.
XK's Unlimited in Ca. has a Jag XK120 thermostat which will do the job
(according to Jack Brooks - hi Jack) for about 27 bucks.  I guess it's the
idea not the extra 13 dollars which prompted me to not buy it from Paul.
Cheers.

Art Kelly