Re: Restoration: where do I start?

To: On the Mark Software & Consulting <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Restoration: where do I start?
From: Chris DeStaffany <sjmeds@rockisland.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 15:28:42 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

>>Remember to label the tapes such as "Carb Disassembly" and put them
>>where the wife and kids won't record figue skating or cartoons over them
>>and you'll have perfect documentation of what went where.   (That's if
>>you ever forgot or got confused.  :')

But I don't remember ever being confused or forgeting anything.  I just need
to someone to explain what all these extra parts are that I've found in the
bottom of the parts buckets.

Chris DeStaffany
1966 Herald "Hey, all the parts were there when I took it apart"
1975 Spit  "If I can repair medical equipment, I can sure as heck fix one of
these... do-hickey type thing-a-ma-bobs that fell on the floor"