Re: TR3B Trunnion Refurbishing

To: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: TR3B Trunnion Refurbishing
From: Cliff Pike <cpike@mgl.ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 20:44:32 -0500
David,
It looks like you and I are at the same stage in our restoration projects,
although I haven't begun to paint the frame yet.
I have, however, glass beaded the brass trunnions and they look great. I've also
bead blasted the aluminum carb castings in preparation for rebuilding, and they
look great, too.
Cliff Pike
'58 TR3A  TS30767LO
'66 Spitfire4 MKII