Re: TR 3 in XXX pic?

To: MKatzHOPE@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR 3 in XXX pic?
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 23:10:25 -0500
Cc: owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
MKatz,

   I seem to remember someone on the list saying  that a movie
titled "Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill" had some women driving around
in a TR 3 in it.  I don't know if this was the movie, but from what
I understood, it wasn't really a triple x movie.  Maybe the guy who
told you about it was just highly moraled (is that a word?) or maybe
that wasn't the movie he meant.

                                          JOE IV
                                          TR 250
                               WALLINGFORD, CT. USA