Re: MAXI-Mini!!!

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: MAXI-Mini!!!
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 09:29:47 -0800
Cc: fergie@ntplx.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dan,
I could imagine cramming a V8 in to a Mini.

First order of business is to rip out all the interior and move the
front seating to where the back was and then install the engine and
fabricate a firewall somewhere in the former passenger compartment.

That would mean the driveshaft would be extremely short.  It like the
Cheetah of earlier days, the tranny could be coupled to the differential
by a single U-Joint.

Interesting Thought, but I don't think I am man enough to drive
something like that at any appreciable speed.

Joe