Past Issues of THE VINTAGE TRIUMPH for Sale

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Past Issues of THE VINTAGE TRIUMPH for Sale
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 15:29:50 -0800
I've placed the following on E-Bay:

Many past issues of "The Vintage Triumph", Quarterly magazine of the
Vintage Triumph Register, dating from 1984 to 1998, issues 35-37, 40,
41, 43-47, 49, 50, 53-56, 58-63, 65, 67, 69, all in good condition
(pretty much left around the  house for a while then kept in a box,
etc.) If they don't sell, I will consider breaking and selling
individual issues. Contact me if this is something you're interested in.
I hope they'll go to a good home. Proceeds go to a good cause, my TR 4A.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=40211138

--Justin