no more scratch and dent (VB)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: no more scratch and dent (VB)
From: Mike and Cheryl Barron <barron@solve.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 05:04:30 -0600
Ya just gotta love it!  43 degrees here in Kansas City yesterday, rain,
clouds, idiot drivers on the rush to work, you name it and the day just
wasn't right.....sounds like I needed a break on lunch hour by stopping
by British Vickie to enjoy 15 minutes rumbling through the scratch and
dent section hoping that I'll find a homeless luggage rack, or some
other goodie to pamper the cars with.   So in walks me and hangs a left,
and...a sign on the door,  SCRATCH AND DENT CLOSED!!!   Man, some days
that little side trip just made it all worthwhile.  Gone now.   I
figured after all those thousands I spent getting the boys up to snuff,
the least they owed me was an occasional bargain to make my week.  Oh
well, guess I'll have to find something else for lunch entertainment.

Mike Barron
Kansas City
73 TR6
60 TR3