Re: [Fwd: Fwd: FW: URGENT--->Microsoft virus/email bomb. (fwd)] HOAX!!!

To: gknight2@gte.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Fwd: FW: URGENT--->Microsoft virus/email bomb. (fwd)] HOAX!!!
From: "Brian E. Serra" <Brian.Serra@ey.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:58:18 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Jstick@shentel.net
Boy, this is the second one I saw today. THIS IS A HOAX! Being a security
professional, get asked about these all the time. Please check this website
before forwarding these things on:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/hoax.html

gknight2@gte.net on 11/09/98 01:50:54 PM
Please respond to gknight2@gte.net@INTERNET
To:     triumphs@autox.team.net@INTERNET, Jstick@shentel.net@INTERNET
cc:
Subject:        Re: [Fwd: Fwd: FW: URGENT--->Microsoft virus/email bomb. (fwd)]

> > Subject:      FW: URGENT--->Microsoft virus/email bomb.
> >

> > BEWARE!!!!

sorry to take up bandwidth if this is a joke