Virus Hoax---clearing my name. (no LBC content)

To: Truimph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Virus Hoax---clearing my name. (no LBC content)
From: gknight <gknight2@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 23:08:22 -0500
sorry about that guys. my wife sent it to me from her work and said it
was sent down from her main office. i didnt think you could send a self
execute program (without opening it up- the program) but the source
seemed somwhat valid. sorry to bother you with stupidity....  i had no
involvement in this except for passing it on..... back to the important
stuff. LBC's

later

gary