TRF & back orders

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TRF & back orders
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:32:09 -0600
With regard to TRF backorders . . . they WILL happily cancel back orders,
and they also pay the shipping on anything that is backordered. I've had
some things on backorder with TRF for as long as a year, but they (almost)
all arrived eventually and I just did other things while waiting. If you
order things that are on sale, you don't have to pay until the goods are
shipped and you still get the benefit of the sale price.

I have no particular interest in TRF, except that they're they seem to have
a genuine interest in our hobby and in making quality parts available, and
they're also very good about supplying expert advice. I'll happily backorder
things that I don't absolutely have to have right away. Like when winter is
coming.

Jim Hill
Amici Triumphi
Madison WI