Re: Copying A Haynes Manual

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Copying A Haynes Manual
From: Trevor Jordan <tjordan@vic.bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 07:52:07 +1100
At 4:07 PM +1100 9/11/98, ArthurK101@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 98-11-07 18:00:14 EST, Trmgafun@aol.com writes:
>
>> Maybe if enough of us sent them and e-mail requesting that we would be
>>  interested in a copy if they got busy and re-issued it, they may take us
>> more
>>  seriously.
>>
>>  Scott Helms
>>  '76 TR6
>>
>Righto!   The TR2/3/3A/4/4A manual is also out of print.  I got the last two
>from Haynes themselves.  I'm still looking for that manual in parts stores.
>But if we wrote Haynes and showed them a demand then maybe the supply would
>increase.  Cheers.
>
>Art Kelly (Triumph club of N. Florida etc.)

Well I am going to suggest an online survey of the list so that we can
present some hard evidence of demand to Haynes.

If you would like to buy a Haynes TR6 manual, then send me a message with
<Want Haynes TR6> in the subject line.  Do not put anything in the body of
the message because I do not intend to read them.  If you want two copies,
then send me two messages.

After a week, to allow for the digest subscribers, I shall report back with
a total.

Trevor Jordan
74 TR6 CF29281U