Strange but TRue!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Strange but TRue!
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 16:25:16 EST
Cc: beaver@spillmanco.com, TBe749@aol.com, VATAINC@aol.com, Spitlist@gte.net, christopher.childs@virgin.net, richardredge@clara.net, jouni.harju@poyry.fi, odd.hedberg@bigfoot.com, BRITPAC@aol.com, paul.higler@prive.integer.nl, PHBJohns@aol.com, Scott Kohl <sdkgt6@hotmail.com>, Luttrull@aol.com, "Daniel J." <DLuttrull@wafertech.com>, DLutt22337@aol.com, andreas.jansen@fiskeridir.dep.telemax.no, amace@unix2.nysed.gov, Herald948@aol.com, WOTTATR@aol.com, PIENAC1@alpha.unisa.ac.za, P A PIENAAR <PIENAPA@alpha.unisa.ac.za>, sth@softlab.de, Bill Sohl <billsohl@planet.net>, DANMAS@aol.com, Stephen@f-phillips.freeserve.co

News is that Leon Guyot has finally, after almost 18 years of ownership:
Sold his beloved Triumph Herald Convertible!
It is presently residing with another Herald 12/50 near Liverpool in NW
England.
Now suffering withdrawal symptoms, sob!

Oh well, I am sure it is in good hands!
And will in due course, be back in it's fomer glory.

What money I got for it has been put towards my next Triumph,
ie: a fully restored 69 Triumph GT6+

Best Wishes
Leon F Guyot
(Down to one Triumph, for now!)