modified

To: 75trsix@snet.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: modified
From: kehrlich@dyax.com (Keith S. Ehrlich)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 10:36:55 -0500
Bob Danielson wrote:

> My TR6
> has a lot of "enhancements" that would/should keep it from being considered
> original: Koni & Spax shocks, mohair top, burlwood dash, Grant steering
> wheel, Hayden Aux Fan, K&N air filters, spin on oil filter, Bridgestone
> tires, AM/FM cassette stereo.. etc. etc.
> just curious as to how the
> list feels (and votes) about original vs. "modified".

Hey Bob-

Sooooo.... you _are_ driving a sleeper. And there you were lurking with
all the stockers at the CT TR Wickham Park Brit Car Show when you could
have been keeping me company over in "modified". heh heh. And  you
unabashedly took home the stock trophy at Day of Triumph up here in
Mass. (  hmmm. Must be those bumper overriders that had 'em fooled)

Shame, shame....

;-P

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6 Modified in the Great State of Connecticut only