Re: question...

To: Sylvain Rozon <mgc@bninter.org>
Subject: Re: question...
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 10:01:19 -0800
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Now this question should get a lot of air time!!!!

Personally, (it you are not talking strictly the TR series, but
including all Triumphs) I think the Spitfires, and in particulat the
early ones are the easiest to maintain.

The reasons are simple:

1. No Emissions junk to hinder performance and make it hard to tune.
2. Very easy to access all parts of the engine.  They even come with
built-in chairs (read: tires) so you can sit down and work on the
engine.
3. The cars are still very reasonably priced since they haven't yet
attained "Classic" status to the world in general.
4. Parts are readily available and not extremely expensive.

Regards,
Joe

--
  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer