RE: New Piggott Book

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Dennis Barr" <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Subject: RE: New Piggott Book
From: "Phil Pattengale" <philpatt@net-link.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 00:24:13 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
> I just got my copy of the NEW Bill Piggott book on TR4-6. IT IS
> EXCELLENT. In a few pages, I picked up tips from photos not contained in
> the first book pertaining to the interior and engine bay of my TR4.
> Highly recommend both if you are doing a restoration on any of these
> cars.
> Also: I looked into Amazon.com, the book they show is the FIRST one, not
> this current one.

And they list him as Piggot (I think - anyways, it's misspelled) on the new
TR2/3/3A book.  I *KNOW* they've lost at least two sales because of that
misspelling.

I bought two copies from Barnes & Nobles and a third (autographed) from the
publisher in England (Thru TR Register Membership).

And, you're right.  The TR4-6 book is awesome, heck, both books are very
nice references.

Phil Pattengale
54 TR2  - TS1440-LO {project #1}
56 TR3  - TS13872-L  {project #2}