unbridled capitalism

Subject: unbridled capitalism
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 23:10:58 -0600
Recently, Joe Curry (thanks Joe) offered a set of Triumph Service
Bulletins.  Andy Mace, et. al. are putting it together in HTML and
hoping to post it to the 'net.  I fully support that project.

        However, if anyone wants their own copy, scanned in *.pdf format, I can
probably help.  Joe, I'm sure, didn't make a dimes profit copying these
to paper and mailing them out at $21.00+ per copy.  I'd be thrilled to
send anybody them on CD-ROM for twenty bucks.

        I have a financial interest, blah, blah.

        Ken Gano
        kengano@advant.com
        "Everybody needs more Triumphs."