Re: Ignitor Electronic Ignition for TR3

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Ignitor Electronic Ignition for TR3
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com (Kinderlehrer's)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 20:41:12 -0500 (EST)
Bob,

I installed the Ignitor on my TR3A.  It installs very simply inside the
distributor, uses your existing distributor cap and rotor. You just have to
remove the points and condenser and the plate that the points mount on, if
I remember correctly.  So far I am pleased with it, however, there was a
thread on this list about problems with early failure of the unit.  I have
had it installed about 6 months.

Bob