oil coolers 4 sale cheap

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: oil coolers 4 sale cheap
From: "Terry O'Bierne E.S.P." <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 08:18:46 +1000
Sale of new British made Serck oil coolers. I have just landed a great
pile of these and want rid of them. In some cases the packing boxes are
a bit tatty but the coolers are perfect & new

13 row A$85
19 row A$105

These prices are in Australian $ and I will post/freight anywhere in the
world for the cost of postage. US$1 about = A$1.30

Both these coolers have a female threaded fitting. If you want to fit
them to an original MGB Mini cooper or TR5/6 you need a simple hydraulic
hose adaptor.

I may be abale to supply other sizes and fittings but not all are quite
as cheap as these. I can ship ex UK if anyone wants.

Terry O'Beirne