Balancing conrods

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Balancing conrods
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:44:04
Scions,

I am planning on lightening/balancing my conrods prior to sending out the
rotating assembly of my engine rebuild for balancing.  I am having
difficulty in locating a scale, either a loaner or a reasonably priced
scale to buy.

Does anyone have one I could borrow (within a couple of hours of New York
City) or a decent source of supply for this one time use item.  I've
considered the Pitney Bowes postage machine at work, but........

Thanks,

Jack