carb woes

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: carb woes
From: "Steven P Yezo" <steven_yezo@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:53:19 -0600
Ok i just rebuilt my ZS175 carbs (3150, New throttle shafts and gross jets)
on my TR250 the car now seems no is  bogging out sometimes when I give the
gas, the timing is set for 2 after per specs I put new plugs in NGk, the old
ones were gas fouled, the car is stock except an ignitor ignition, and
high-flow airfilters it still will bog with the stock airfilter housing
also, I have played with the timing,advanced to 2 before no difference.
before I take the carbs back off can it be the floats are to high or low
just would like to know if this is checking in the right direction. using a
gunson gastester the car is at 11.5 CO I need to get this under 9% .
Steve Yezo
68 TR250
74 SPitfire