RE: The Roadster Factory

To: "'Patrick Barber'" <sailnbail@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: The Roadster Factory
From: "Colhard, Chuck" <ColhardC@cadmus.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 00:33:09 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Patrick:

Noticed you had a 70 Spit. I just acquired "Nigel" a 71 Spit.
Couple of questions that maybe you could help me with:

Do you know what is proper badging for the hood of this model
("Nigel" currently has none).?

Car is excellent mechanically - prior owner painted it himself and it's not
great (red). Car was originally code 32 Signal Red. Is there a way I can see
a good color sample of "Signal Red" before I decide color for repaint? In my
mind, car would look great with a red like a mid-70's Corvette red.

Body is good (no rust). Has a couple of dings, biggest thing is doors are
tough to close tight - may need work on the hinges. Can any decent
body/paint shop handle this, or should I go to someone with "Spit"
experience? . . .not trying to create a show car, just would like to look
sharp.

Chuck "Snoopster" Colhard
71 Spit  FK10589L
Atlanta, GA (USA)