Steering wheel covers?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Steering wheel covers?
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:48:02 -0800

Hi All,

Has anyone tried to fit the leather steering wheel cover that
Moss sells (part no. 222-315 $32.70) to a TR3 wheel?

The reason I ask is that the description says that it fits
16 1/2" wheels but my TR3's wheel measures 17". Seems like I
should be able to stretch the cover enough but I thought I would
ask before I bought one.

On the same note, does anyone know of any other nice covers
for a TR3 wheel? I have some kind of plastic thing with a
bunch of little holes in it but it's pretty much a piece
of junk.

Thanks,
Drew

--