Re: Wedge List

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Wedge List
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 17:45:17 -0800
Cc: TR List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Rabsim@aol.com" <Rabsim@aol.com>
It's not that we think no proper TR has roll up windows, it's that we
think no proper TR has *working* roll up windows. :-)

Actually, I do know where a TR7 convertible (kind of shabby looking) has
been sitting for sale for at least 2 years. I must admit to being
tempted.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - Now on the road!