re:TR6 bolt on supercharger

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re:TR6 bolt on supercharger
From: "Jack Clark" <drjclark@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 20:34:22 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers,
I for one would definitely commit to purchasing such a bolt on kit. I would
be willing to pay a little extra for Nick Formica's hard work, provided it
wasn't too steep, say  $1700-$2000.  What would anyone be willing to pay for
a complete kit that is truly a "bolt on". Maybe if we could get a number of
interested parties, and the price is right, then maybe something could come
of it.

After reading the article, it "appears" to be a fairly straightforward
process, and the beauty is that the rest of the car remains stock. I am sure
you would need an engine in better than average condition to handle the
extra umph! I would be tempted to try it myself, if first there is no
possibility of a kit coming on the market.

What is the opinion of the list?

Always appreciative,
Jack '74 TR6