Re: BRITISH Racing Green?

To: sweisman@gis.net
Subject: Re: BRITISH Racing Green?
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 06:39:36 EST
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< To answer the recent question, "How do I get the authentic British Racing
 Green paint?"

 It's simple.  Just look up the color number of the Miata BRG version.  I'm
 sure that in doing their knock-off of an English sports car, painted
 BRITISH Racing Green, they researched the color pretty thoroughly.  Why
 re-invent the wheel (pun intended)?

 Is it entirely coincidental that this note is written on December 7th?
 Naaaaahh.

 Sumner Weisman
 62 TR3B

Hi,

I'm not quite sure there is a REAL British racing green, but a collection
greens that various manufacture's have interpreteted what they feel it should
look like.  Triumph has it's green, just like Miata, Jaguar, Bentley, and so
on.....  They're all different.

Scott Helms