Devin info

To: rgk@flash.net
Subject: Devin info
From: "Kurt" <koblinger@linkline.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 98 08:58:44 PST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bob,

I think Automobile Quarterly did a feature on Devin a few years ago. I'll have
to look it up in the indexes at home. I can provide a copy if you like. I'm
pretty sure its a recent enough issue that it would still be available from AQ.
I think there is a Devin club as well.

FWIW I have a Devin body in my shed that is destined for a TR3 chassis unless
my friend with all the Morgans convinces me to mount it on a +4 frame. As you
probably know, Bill Devin is still around and still has the molds for the body.
He apparently can be persuaded to make new bodies but the cost is rather dear.

Cheers,
Kurt Oblinger
54 TR2 (basket case)
57 TR3 (1/3 finished)
62 Sports 6 (1/4 finished)
80 TR7 Spider FI DHC (nice low mileage driver)
54 Swallow Doretti (very long term project)
?? Devin sports racer
71 Norton Commando 750 Combat

(No relation to Brad Kahler, but I like his style!)