Triumph 2500

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph 2500
From: lgmtr6@juno.com (Lawrence G Miceli)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 15:18:55 -0500
I am trying to get some information on the Triumph 2500 Estate.
Having recently sold my TR6, I am going through Triumph withdrawal, and
Susan (my wife) says the next car must be a SUV or station wagon (an
"estate" if you are in England). What could be better than a 2500 Triumph
Estate. I have seen these advertised in Triumph World magazine at very
low prices. Are these really horrible cars or are they cheap because no
one wants an old wagon? Do they run standard TR6 running gear? Does
anyone know of any in the SE United States? Any information would be
appreciated.

Larry Miceli
'73 Stag
'66 Herald