Re: top recommendations

Subject: Re: top recommendations
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 10:02:13 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

Lawrence R Zink wrote:

> Hey, there are ladies on the list.  Watch where you go with those sick
> thoughts.  You might start another thread that belongs on the Home S/M News
> Group.  There must be snow in the Highlands, and the UK group must be
> homebound.

Now did you miss the smiley from that, or do I consider myself reprimanded???
:-)   Also, what has snow in the Highlands got to do with the UK population
being homebound, the highlands are about 500 miles from here!!! :-)  Anyway,
if/when we do have snow, I must be the only person to go to work real early,
that way I can get to the 'empty' staff carpark so that I can play about and do
doughnuts!!! :-)

Cheerio

Rich