RE: wheel

To: fogbros@nb.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: wheel
From: MPRICE@KeystoneSystems.com
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 09:45:56 -0500
I think the standard package that came with the TR250 was steel wheels
with ROstyle wheel covers. I've read that early TR6's (69?) came stock
with these also. However, in both cases, options included a number of
different wheel styles including wire. The ROstyle covers were
essentially a hubcap which pretended to look like a 5 lug racing wheel.
Kind of cheesy looking IMHO. Still, planning on putting 'em on my
current project, just because.
Cheers
Mark