RE: LBC related Trivia Quiz

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: LBC related Trivia Quiz
From: Jim Leavitt <jleavitt@medai.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 10:43:36 -0500
I retract my earlier claim (see below).  Upon doing a bit of web
searching, I see that Rose Royce is indeed the correct name of the band
and Ivan Dixon apparently was NOT in the movie.  Oh well, sorry.

Jim

Rolls Royce was the band behind the music behind the movie "Car Wash".
As I recall, the biggest name in that movie was Ivan Dixon, who played
Sgt.Ivan Kinchloe in the "Hogan's Heroes" TV show.