RE: Thanks

To: "'Ken Bertschy'" <kentop@dakotacom.net>
Subject: RE: Thanks
From: gbuck@pinnaclegrp.com (Gordon Buck)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 16:24:38 -0800
Cc: "Triumphs@autox.team.net" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Ken,
I've had good luck with Apple Hydraulics rebuild master & slave cylinders.
Much cheaper than new.  I tried more than enough times rebuilding my own (on
multiple vehicles) and decided that it's not worth the hassle plus never
knowing whether it would work right after I got done.  Most of the time it
worked OK, but other times it seemed that I must have somehow offended the gods
of LBC hydraulic systems.  Anyway, seems Apple's price for a rebuild TR6 master
cylinder was around $95.  It's checking with them.

Apple Hydraulics
1610 Middle Road
Calverton, NY  11933
(800) 882-7753