Re: LBC/Rock&Roll Trivia

To: "Michael T." <carrera@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: LBC/Rock&Roll Trivia
From: "N.A.J.Leech" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 14:01:31 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Michael T. wrote:

> FWIW, Marc Bollen from T-Rex died right around this date (Dec.11 I think,
> 1977, not sure) in an Austin Mini. His girlfriend was driving when they hit
> a tree. He never had a license.

 It was a purple mini 1275 GT, Mark was on his way to a train station as
he didn't want to travel a long distance by car....didn't think they
were too safe, needless to say seat belts were not being worn. Not that
it matters much when it comes to a clubman vs oaktree grudgematch.

 The kast thing he'd said on TV/Radio was that he hoped he wouldn't die
that week as Elvis had just popped his clogs and then no-one would
remember him.

                         Johnny '70 Viterald