Re: English &Welsh Slanging match

To: Cameron Greig <cameron@enterprise.net>
Subject: Re: English &Welsh Slanging match
From: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:14:47 +0000
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client pobox.mot.com, sender daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com )
Cameron,
        With all due respect, I don't really think it's a slanging match, just
very good humoured fun. I've not taken offence at anything said, I'm
sure Rich and Johnny aren't upset by my comments - my appologies if
anyone else is. Living in England for 8 years has made me pretty thick
skinned to anti-Welsh sentiments (there is a lot of genuine racism
thrown towards us out there in the real world).
        Cheers,
                Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
\________________________/  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup