Fwd: Two Questionsboundary="part0_913475970_boundary"

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Two Questionsboundary="part0_913475970_boundary"
From: Ct54531@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 10:19:29 EST

--part0_913475970_boundary

From: Ct54531@aol.com
To: Triumphs@aoutox.team.net
Subject: Two Questions
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:52:23 EST

Listers:

I am about to put the tub back on the frame (65 TR4A - live axle) and wonder
if someone could give me a quick refresher on where the body mounting
pads/bushings go - where rubber and where the slotted metal go. I bought
several thin rubber pads at the VTR Ocala SE Regional and wonder if they are
interchangeable with the thicker ones that were under there in the first
place.

Second question involves putting the tie rod ends back into the link. I know
we've discussed the whack method for getting them out. Is this another version
of "installation is the reverse of removal". Do I simply set them up and let
loose with my three pound hammer?

As always, TIA.

                                                             JMac

--part0_913475970_boundary--