65 TR4 Conifer recipe

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 65 TR4 Conifer recipe
From: Jim Wallace <jwallace@canada.hp.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 18:06:23 -0500
A couple of summers back I spotted a 65 TR4 and instantly decided that
that would be the colour I'd paint my TR3. On approaching the owner
regarding the specifics of the colour, he advised that his father had
tried mixing paint a number of times before getting it just right.
He pointed out the very slight difference between a newly painted area
and some original paint, and while it was discernable, it wasn't much. I
did contact his father, and he gave me the following mixture:

(R&M paints)

M68-9592
M26-15880
M5-19757
M60-21072

Can someone shed some light on what these numbers mean? If I took that
information to a body shop could they deal with it?

Thanks,
Jim Wallace
60 TR3 TS81417