Ooooops

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ooooops
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:33:58 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
My apologizes to the list on my previous message for viewing the PC
Computing Magazine picture. It appears that most people can't view it!! A
quick explanation: I'm a Beta tester for Microsoft and installed the latest
Beta version of Office 2000 last night. Part of the package is Front Page
2000 which, of course, I used to create the web page with the picture.
Problem is........ only people with Internet Explorer can view it. Netscape
can't read the HTML as written. I'll have to modify it tonight. Let the
flames and Bill Gate's jokes fly!
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD