RE: Desert Fox

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Desert Fox
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:23:43 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
For an interesting twist on just such a situation, read Tom Clancy's latest
Jack Ryan novel Executive Orders (at least it is the last one I read). Iran
takes over Iraq and immediately goes about spreading the ebola virus.

Wish I could at least say that someone in the book drives a TR, but it is
still a great book.

Bryan Stinocher
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
502-782-7397 xt.2284