Re: Desert Fox flames

To: "Mike Thompson" <miket@urgrgcc.edu>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Desert Fox flames
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:46:05 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
>Why are the flames so hot on this subject? I didn't see such opposition
>to the subjects: beer, the welsh, english language, etc. These were not
>Triumph only subjects. Lighten up guys!

Well, you can't talk about Triumphs, without bringing up the British, which
speak English, drink warm beer, and rag on the Welsh.  The way I see it, the
Iraqi's pose no threat to my Spitfire (LBC content!), Kuwait was stolen from
his country after WWII (the way he went about it is a different story), and
the prez is wagging the dog!  Since the only politics that I want to know
about from this list should be about smog tests and clean air laws, I don't
think any other politics should be discussed, unless it has LBC content.

The other subjects were in grasp of LBC content, but the this Desert Fox
thing is so far off base, I cannot even connect to LBCs.

BTW, wishing Godspeed to all our troops and pilots.  But there are innocent
people over there, and we don't belong over there!

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo    77 Spitfire      92 Tempo GLS    62 Vitesse
IZCC# 4779
"I gotta go, you're killing me!" - Kim Peterson, WGST 105.7, Atlanta